Depression, irritability, isolation, low self-esteem and violent behavior have all been linked to touch deprivation. According to the experts, touch deprived infants are at risk of death while adults find sometimes unhealthy coping mechanisms to deal with touch hunger.
I am Versandra Kennebrew, Mater Touch Artist, and creator of the Art of Touch Experience.
Teaching couples the art of touch to enhance intimacy, improve bonding and communication have been the highlight of my nearly 20-year career in the healing arts. Marriages have been revived and self-esteem has been recovered for many who had lost it in the war to survive. In 2018 I intend to train 50 Touch Artist Professionals across the U.S. and Canada creating a web of energetic and physical connections that will bring humanity back together for life.
If you have attended an Art of Touch Experience or Breaking Through Intimacy Barriers Workshop and feel that you would like to add this dynamic program to your repertoire, I would be happy to teach you how to blend this program into your current healing practice. Join our team today! and let’s make the world more loving and joyful.
- 8-hr hands-on instructor training which includes your portable mat and course instruction guide.
- Two 50-minute customized wellness & success coaching sessions (each month for six months,) which will include a discussion of your progress and marketing support.
- Monthly special events like webinars, group chats, and/or workshops related to healthy relationships.
- A 6-month membership to Toastmasters Intl.
- A variety of handouts, videos, books, CDs, product samples, and other materials.
- An invitation for guests to attend special events.
- Referral Bonuses
Versandra Kennebrew, Master Touch Artist
*Limited Time Only